Friday 15 May 2015

So where to start......

My name is Melissa and i LOVE dogs...... i'm from Ireland the rain capital of the world and decided i would start blogging about my daily life working with dogs. i'm a trainer, groomer, i volunteer at  my local shelter but best of all im a dog owner.

I will share with you the good, the bad, the funny, the sad and the down right weird stuff i encounter on a day to day basis working, training and living with dogs.

I have two wonderful dogs and they are the best (im sure every owner say that)  in the world.... they have there flaws but who doesn't. You will learn more about them tomorrow so keep an eye on this space for funny stories, advice and pictures. 

Bye for now,
Mel 
xox

1 comment:

  1. please comment on suggestions you guys have to help my daily dog blog grow. we love to hear your ideas as we are still in the puppy stages :)

    ReplyDelete